Expected ResolvedDependencyResult but found DefaultUnresolvedDependencyResult when trying to sync

Issue

I am using Android Studio 3.6.1 and Gradle 6.3-all. I tried to sync my project and got the following error:

Expected org.gradle.api.artifacts.result.ResolvedDependencyResult but
found
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.result.DefaultUnresolvedDependencyResult

No idea how to fix this.

Solution

Ok, Some how I got working, by running the following command: watchman watch-del-all && rm -rf $TMPDIR/react-* && rm -rf node_modules/ && npm cache verify && npm install && npm start — –reset-cache, also removed the .gradle & .idea folders and some .iml files and reopend the project.

Answered By – udarts

This Answer collected from stackoverflow, is licensed under cc by-sa 2.5 , cc by-sa 3.0 and cc by-sa 4.0

Leave a Reply

(*) Required, Your email will not be published