Is there any possibility to use Gradient Map (as one in photoshop) for image in CSS?


i just wonder is there a possibility to use gradient map as for in image in CSS?

Belove the results i would like to achieve:


There is a generator for it 🙂

Answered By – user3267302

This Answer collected from stackoverflow, is licensed under cc by-sa 2.5 , cc by-sa 3.0 and cc by-sa 4.0

Leave a Reply

(*) Required, Your email will not be published