Linux-like Ctrl-C (KeyboardInterrupt) for the Windows cmd line?


I’ve been forced into using a command line in windows and wondered if there were Linux-like keyboard shortcuts? I googled and didn’t find what I was looking for.

Things like ^C, ^Z and such?


You can trap ^C on Windows with SIGINT, just like Linux. The Windows shell, such as it is, doesn’t support Unix style job control (at least not in a way analogous to Unix shells), and ^Z is actually the ^D analog for Windows.

Answered By – Logan Capaldo

This Answer collected from stackoverflow, is licensed under cc by-sa 2.5 , cc by-sa 3.0 and cc by-sa 4.0

Leave a Reply

(*) Required, Your email will not be published